Skip to main content

Digital Jounalism Product

Digital Journalism Product


After gathering all our information we neede to decide what we were going to do our video on we had a couple of different options like interviewing people on the streets, a radio interview or screen recording of interviewing people on their phones through screen recordings, We decided to go with the third option because we thought it showed how addicted people were to their phones and how we cant interview people face to face because we are so addicted to our phones. After we got screen recordings we added them all to premiere pro and edited them and cut out all the unesccesary parts that we didn't think was important to our video. While we made the video we also worked on a powerpoint to go with our video but soon realised that we didn't need a powerpoint and we just neede a video but it was too late so all the information we gathered for our powerpoint was useless and wasnt added to ur video and we should have read the brief more carefully so we knew what we were doing. But it was too late because we already submitted the video and we didn't read it carefully and saw it neede narration and we knew we wouldn't get high marks because we didn't have a lot of the things that the video needed we made many mistakes and knew hat marks weren't going to be what we were hoping for

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital Audio Product

Digital audio product Our final product for digital audio was our podcast. We gathered all the needed information needed. The product came out well in my opinion. It showed our knowledge of the subject and how we put everything together. Our goal was to make a podcast that would be enjoyable for all and personally, in my opinion, I think we achieved that well. Each one of us put int the worked needed to create a product that we were all happy with and we did that. The podcast was targeted to a specific audience and didn't go off track of where we wanted it to go and had enough questions to keep you listening and not thinking when will this end it was a simple podcast that I could see many other people creating and being successful in the process. Our powerpoint was also full of information that could help an average person starting their own podcast. We had each step layout one after the other. So it was easy to follow and to understand. Our podcast displayed how we used the info...

Sam O'Sullivan's Introduction

                                      My Introduction                                            My name is Sam , I am 18 years old. My favourite class last year was geography because I had an easy-going teacher and had an interest in the class. My biggest goal is not failing Irish in my leaving cert.  My favourite TV show is Friends I always find myself watching it even if I saw the episode multiple time before. I don't really have a favourite type of music genre that I love, who I listen to/what I listen to is constantly changing but currently, I'm enjoying listening to Case Study 01 by Daniel Caesar. During the summer I went overseas to Orlando, the weather was so humid and sometimes unbearable but it was still great from with all the thrilling roller coasters and ...